Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Vineyard Caterers: Meghann + Victor


Every once in a while I get to step outside of the city and photograph a wedding in a quiet town. Lucky for me Meghann and Victor got married in Aquebogue, NY. I was very excited when I accepted this wedding because I love the simplicity of everything once you leave the city.  If you have never been to Aqueboque it is a small town filled with vineyards. Before we left for their beautiful location at The Vineyard Caterers, we used their own house for their first look. I always feel honored when a couple lets me partake in such a private moment. I try to fully capture every emotion they went through in that moment. Couples ask me all the time if they should do a first look. After looking at these photographs you will see why I will always recommend it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment