Friday, August 28, 2015

Anthony's Pier 9: Brianna + Luis

I went to an all girls high school in Queens, NY. Go TMLA! While I was there I became friends with so many wonderful girls. After graduation you lose touch with some people. Fortunately this line of work has given me the opportunity to reconnect with a few of my high school classmates. It is a privilege when someone asks me to document their wedding day. When it is a TMLA woman it is an honor that I do not take lightly.

On a perfect fall day I meet Brianna at the Hilton Garden Inn in Newburgh, NY. She got ready in her bridal suite amongst her friends and family.

Brianna selected a Disney theme for her wedding. The hue of blue of her Badgley Mischka shoes reminded me of what a Disney Princess would wear. It just screamed royalty!




I was lucky to experience a touching moment between Brianna and her father before we left for Sacred Heart Catholic Church.

 I loved that both Brianna's father and her step-father walked her down the aisle. It shows just how important they both are to her!





   Her bouquet was wrapped with a delicate rosary. It was the perfect touch!

 The wedding was hosted at Anthony's Pier 9 in the Hudson Valley. They had a stunning garden where we took bridal party portraits.








 Luis and Brianna surprised guests with their grand elevator entrance. Once they made their way down the staircase a slow fog rolled in and they started their first dance. It felt as if I was watching a scene out of a movie.















 Brianna's sister performed a song for the Bride and Groom.



 I have seen many ladies catch the bouquet but I have never seen a bouquet get stuck in the chandelier. Good arm girl!







  Luis used a new technique for the garter toss. He attached it to a football. I believe this helped attract more single guys!



  These were all of  her high school friends who attended the wedding. I was glad that I got to see them too!


 This was the perfect ending to a fairy tale night!




No comments:

Post a Comment